5/15/2010

Must Final! Fabio Capello


England's team manager of Fabio Capello says he inherited a collection of players who are afraid and not active when you first arrived as the new coach of "The Three Lions'.
"When I first came here, I saw the players tired, afraid, without a sense of togetherness. By changing their psychology, with a lot of talking, impose rules and restore pride to the team, we are rebuilding the team. That's amazing. I tightened the bolts, Our team makes weightless and becomes stronger, "said Capello.
Capello says England must be respected as one of the favorites win the World Cup. "There are plenty of talented teams in the tournament Spain, Argentina especially Brazil. However, that does not add pressure to me that (the state), hoping to win the World Cup. It's part of the game and that was why I came here For me not reaching. The final means failed, "said Capello.

Capello also claimed that John Terry is a true leader. He hoped Terry, who was sacked as captain of England because of the scandal affair, played an important role for the team to PD later.

"Terry a true leader is one player who always makes a difference. I do not have the option (to remove the armband), he knew that, for me, values come first. Other leaders I was Rooney, Ferdinand, Lampard and Gerrard. I need on my team, "said former Real Madrid coach.

Capello hoping disturbances from outside such as dealing with mass media and business contracts with their clubs could be minimized. "I hope the players do not switch teams or negotiating. It is always disturbing the players. Every day the media (UK) came up with something new," he said.
"And the media have a lot of influence, they actually affect public opinion. However, you have to accept that, at the same time, they have the pulse of British society. That's part of the job and that's why I'm here," said Capello.

No comments:

Post a Comment